Fees, Policies and Rental Agreement
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
|Rental of Equipment:
||See Baby Equipment
Rental Order Form for prices.
Includes linens and set-up
|| Varies depending upon delivery location
|Order Change / Extra Order:
|| $10.00, plus delivery charge, plus cost of rental
|Cancellation (if more than 48 hours notice):
|Cancellation (if less than 48 hours notice):
||50% of total cost of rental amount
||$50.00 on general items and $60.00 on full-sized crib rentals
||$100.00 - refundable upon satisfactory inspection
Rental Terms and Conditions
- This Agreement shall be between you the "CLIENT" and Travel
Buggy Services Inc "TRAVEL-BUGGY",
with its Head Office in Montreal, Quebec, for the duration of the "RENTAL PERIOD".
- The RENTAL PERIOD is represented by Delivery and Pick-up dates,
unless an alternative RENTAL PERIOD has been pre-arranged with
- Delivery charges are extra and vary depending on geographical location.
- TRAVEL-BUGGY remains the sole owner of all its "EQUIPMENT".
- The CLIENT agrees to pay all monies in advance of the RENTAL PERIOD,
using a valid credit card, and agrees to PayPal's Terms and Conditions
- In the event that you, the CLIENT wish to extend the RENTAL PERIOD,
you must advise TRAVEL-BUGGY forty-eight (48) hours prior to your
departure date, and upon acceptance by TRAVEL-BUGGY, payment of additional
rental nights will be accepted upon pick-up of EQUIPMENT in cash in
- The CLIENT agrees to pay a refundable security deposit. TRAVEL-BUGGY
reserves the right to withhold any amount in order to repair EQUIPMENT
that becomes damaged, lost or stolen during the CLIENT'S RENTAL
- The CLIENT will be liable for any replacement costs and loss of revenue
of EQUIPMENT that becomes damaged, lost or stolen during the RENTAL
- The CLIENT agrees to clean any spills as they occur. Charges
will apply to excessively dirty EQUIPMENT that requires professional
cleaning or replacement.
- The CLIENT shall receive manuals published by the manufacturer
of the products rented and agrees to comply with same.
- The CLIENT hereby agrees to indemnify and fully release TRAVEL-BUGGY
for any and all damages, liability either bodily or otherwise suffered
by the CLIENT or any parties as a consequence of the use of the
EQUIPMENT and hereby recognizes that the CLIENT is using the EQUIPMENT
at its own risk and peril and that TRAVEL-BUGGY is not making any representations
or warranties as to the EQUIPMENT.
- The CLIENT hereby recognizes that the EQUIPMENT shall be for personal
- The CLIENT hereby agrees that the EQUIPMENT shall not be taken out
of the Province of Quebec without written authorization from TRAVEL-BUGGY.
Annexe A "Out of Province Authorization" will need to be
completed and signed in this instance.
- The CLIENT hereby agrees to pay any transportation fees related to
the delivery or pick-up of the EQUIPMENT to and from the CLIENT
- The EQUIPMENT must be ready for pick-up by 9am on the day of departure.
- In the event the CLIENT decides to cancel the present Agreement prior
to delivery of the EQUIPMENT, the CLIENT hereby agrees to pay fifty
percent (50%) of the price mentioned hereinabove if the cancellation
is made less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the expected
- TRAVEL-BUGGY does not accept responsibility for content posted on
any website that is linked to its own.
- The present Agreement is governed by laws of the Province of Quebec,
District of Montreal.
- The present Agreement has been drafted in English language at the
request of the parties/Le present contrat a été rédigé dans
la langue anglaise à la demande explicite des parties.
ANNEXE A: Out of Province Authorization (to be provided
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO BABY EQUIPMENT RENTAL ORDER FORM